organic redox alkaline formula
From the cornucopia of nature - 100% natural ingredients - also delicious for children!
1 can, contents: 250 g each - with measuring spoon
2 measuring spoons (10 g) daily, sprinkle over the meal or stir into smoothie (1 measuring spoon = approx. 5 g)
Made in Germany
|Platzhalter||Quantity||NRV % *|
|Ascophyllum nodosum||700 mg|
- lactose free
- gluten free
- 100 % natural
- without additives or auxiliary agents
The natural Bio-Redox-Base Powder according to Dr. Probst is a functional food for the supply of antioxidative secondary plant substances and pure vegetable vitamin C from organic products - from controlled organic cultivation he product was developed in cooperation with one of the three joint founders of the German raw food movement Dr. Dr. Karl J. Probst for the enrichment of the daily diet.
The unspoilt nature holds a true wealth of innumerable treasures for us when it comes to first-class food. In concentrated, because in dried, gently pulverized form, 10 specially selected plants or fruits are contained in the telomit® redox base formula according to Dr. Probst in a special composition.
Strengthen your immune system now!
So-called reducing agents, such as vitamin C, which occurs naturally in our Bio-Redox Base Formula according to Dr. Probst, thus have various positive effects*. This example thus contributes to
- to protect the cells from oxidative stress
- to a normal function of the immune system
- to a normal energy metabolism
- to a normal function of the nervous system
- to normal mental function
- to reduce fatigue and tiredness
- to a normal collagen formation for a normal function of the blood vessels
- to a normal collagen formation for a normal function of the skin
- to normal collagen formation for normal bone and cartilage function
- to normal collagen formation for normal function of the teeth and gums
- to increase the absorption of iron
- for regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin
*All health claims referring to iodine according to Commission Regulation (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012