Why only nature can heal us
Scientific facts on the development of disease and health
Dr. med. habil. Dr. rer. nat. Karl J. Probst
The ultimate book and indispensable knowledge about the natural healing of chronic diseases - on a scientific basis - explained clearly and comprehensively - translated into English. More information - see below!
In this book, the author, a qualified doctor, one of the best-known naturopathic doctors in Germany, and a doctor of physics, describes the knowledge he has gained from naturopathy and alternative medicine after decades of practical medical work, research and self-experimentation. He explains why diseases arise in the first place and how health can be regained.
The author makes it clear that the path of combating symptoms is not only insufficient, but often harmful. Conventional medical treatment measures often have serious side effects, especially in chronic diseases such as allergies, neurodermatitis, psoriasis, rheumatism, fibromyalgia, cancer, MS (multiple sclerosis), etc..
As one of the first doctors in Germany, Dr. Karl J. Probst already focused on the special importance of the intestine, in almost all diseases, about 40 years ago and began to orient his therapies according to this, especially his raw food therapy, which was accompanied by supporting further naturopathic and alternative medical measures.
The author has written this book, on the one hand, to give chronically ill people a better understanding of their actual health situation for the first time and, on the other hand, to give these people hope and encourage them to leave well-trodden paths and regain health.
From the contents:
- The Metabolism
- The hardly noticed basic system according to Alfred Pischinger
- Protein storage diseases - what you should know about them
- Toxaemia - Our overload of toxins
- The basic concept of "Natural Hygiene"
- The connection between oxygen deficiency and disease
- Energetic and psychosomatic causes of illness
- Immune organ intestine, microbiome, intestinal flora, leaky gut
- Intestinal rehabilitation and colon hydrotherapy
- Zeolite and healing earth - what to consider
- The all or nothing law
- The biochemistry of nutrition
- WGA - Problems due to wheat germ agglutinins - worse than thought
- Combating chronic intestinal inflammation
- Carbohydrates, proteins and fats - the right balance
- "Cancer diet", ATP and Warburg effect
- Salt and sugar - what these substances do to us
- The Pottenger Study
- Raw-food nutrition
- Healthy lifestyle and healthy ageing
- Health from the tap - which water should you drink?
- and more
About the author
The author, a doctor by vocation and habilitated at the age of 31, a doctor of physics and now a best-selling author, was the co-founder of the raw food movement in Germany and Europe in the mid-1980s, along with the two self-taught doctors Helmut Wandmaker and Franz Konz.
At the time, he was not infrequently criticised and sometimes even attacked by colleagues, but he was actually forward-looking, questioning many conventional therapies of so-called orthodox medicine and persistently and convincingly following his own medical-therapeutic path. Often astounding successes even in so-called "out of treatment" or seemingly incurable cases proved him right time and again and prompted him to continue his research.
In the meantime, decades have passed and American scientists in particular have discovered that there are obviously other ways to health than the ones followed so far, which can also be scientifically confirmed. Gradually, these new scientific findings, which the author had already been implementing therapeutically in his medical practice for decades for the benefit of his patients, are also arriving in Germany and Europe.